Microsoft Exchange provides your business with flexibility – the benefits of a Software as a Service (SaaS) model in the cloud through Exchange Online as part of Office 365, on-premises via Exchange Server or the flexibility of a hybrid deployment with mailboxes that are both on-premises and online.
Microsoft Exchange lets you tailor a solution based on your unique needs and ensures that your communications are always available, while you remain in control, on your own terms.
New Signature helps many customers begin their email modernisation by performing a rigorous business, technical and economic analysis to determine which deployment model best fits their needs. From there, New Signature’s Exchange-certified consultants plan and architect all aspects of the upgrade and migration paths, collaborate with your team for the deployment and migration, create positive staff experiences through process-driven quality assurance, and empower your IT and business teams through Microsoft-certified education and learning curricula.
Exchange and Office 365 Free Trials
Test drive Exchange and Microsoft Office 365 products by following the links below.
- Office 365 Enterprise E5 – 25 user licenses of Office 365 Enterprise E5
- Office 365 Enterprise E3 – 25 user licenses of Microsoft Office 365 Enterprise E3
- Office 365 Pro Plus – 25 user licenses of Office 365 ProPlus
- Exchange Online Protection (Spam/Virus Filtering ) – 1 user license of Exchange Online Protection
- Exchange Online Archiving – 25 user licenses of Exchange Online Archiving (EOA) for Exchange Server
Contact us today to get started
We're here to help you select the best option for your organisation.Contact New Signature