- This event has passed.
Want to know how to use M365 E3 licenses to extend access to your business’ applications using Windows Virtual Desktop?
If you are considering acquiring remote desktop technology, you could be facing one or all of the following problems:
- Limited access to client server apps, as they don’t support remote connectivity natively
- Limited remote access to apps that have a security or compliance barrier
- Limited access to apps that require fast network connectivity between the client and back office services
Windows Virtual Desktop (WVD) is Microsoft’s solution to these challenges and is one of the newest entrants to the Azure stable of services, based on the latest Windows 10 multi session technology. WVD provides world class, cloud native capabilities, for a fraction of the cost of traditional virtual desktop software. This provides a great experience for users and integrated management for IT.
New Signature has years of experience in helping businesses and IT departments navigate their migration to Microsoft’s Azure and Office 365 as well as deploying cloud managed Windows 10 environments.
Our Business, Technology and Change advisors have combined their experience and our in-depth understanding of the key business drivers and expertise in Microsoft technologies enable us to create multiple engagement scenarios which will help your organisation receive the most from Windows Virtual Desktop deployments.
- New Signature Introduction
- WVD Overview – Presented by a Microsoft specialist
- Problem / Opportunity Statements – Why Windows Virtual Desktop?
- Benefits of Windows Virtual Desktop
- WVD Strategy – Business change and Technical implementation
- Migration Strategy – Business change and Technical Practice implementation
Please register below to gain insights and knowledge into WVD, brought to you by New Signature and our guest speaker from Microsoft.Register for this Event