- This event has passed.
Microsoft Teams has arrived to Office 365, bringing a chat-based workspace to your fingertips. Teams can pull together everything you need to collaborate – schedule and conduct meetings, share notes and files, have threaded conversations – all in one place.
As a hub for teamwork, Microsoft Teams works seamlessly with Office 365 and integrates easily to multiple apps from partner developers. For your company to get the most out of Teams, we prepared 3 technical sessions for IT Pros and Developers.
In this workshop you will get:
- Admin session for IT Pros
- Hands on environment to test Teams admin capabilities and how it affects other Office 365 apps
- Governance guidance to support planning, delivering, and operating Microsoft Teams in your existing IT environment
- User adoption session for IT Pros
- Recommended approaches to get started, plan a pilot and an organization-wide roll out
- Use case examples to support your discussions with different lines of business
- Extensibility session for Developers
- Hands on environment to build and publish your own extensions and connect to Teams
- Resources to develop tabs, connectors, bots, and compose extensions to get the most out of Teams
Who should attend this session:
- IT Professionals interested in modern collaboration software
- Network Administrators supporting collaboration and communications workloads
- Developers looking to connect their apps to Teams and expand their user base
To ensure you get the most out of this workshop, please:
- Plan to bring a laptop with you.
- Have a trial Office 365 tenant, which can be obtained at http://aka.ms/E5Trail
- Install Visual Studio 2015 or 2017, if you plan to attend the developer session in the afternoon
About Microsoft Teams:
- Chat for today’s teams: see content and chat history anytime in team chat or in private chat, join small group or team meetings.
- A hub for teamwork: instant access to everything your team needs right in Office 365 with built-in access to SharePoint, OneNote, and Skype for Business.
- Customizable for each team: tailor your workspace to quickly access key documents and tools, explore data and get updates from the apps your teams use every day.
- Security teams can trust: enterprise security and compliance features you expect from Office 365, including eDiscovery and legal hold for channels, chats, and files.
- Learn more about Microsoft Teams and start using it today.
- Engage FastTrack to support deployment and adoption
Register for this Event