- This event has passed.
What do you know about Microsoft 365?
It’s the new solution from Microsoft that will play a big part in enabling you to provide secure, desktop solutions to your employees.
Join New Signature and Bytes on the 9th March at London’s 5-star luxury hotel, The Ned, to find out more.
Over the course of the morning we’ll be giving an overview of Microsoft 365, delving deeper into the innovative security features and detailing how Enterprise Mobility + Security allows you to enhance security and the management of Apps while protecting against threats – both on premises and in the cloud. You’ll get the chance to ask questions , discuss your security concerns and raise any compliance issues you might be having. Our experts will be there to help!
Plus we’ll have a detailed demo section to show you a range of functionality and how it applies to real-life scenarios including enrolment, data leak prevention, MDM including Win10, restricted access, malicious blocks etc.
Don’t delay. Spaces are limited, register your place today.
- 09:00 – 09:30 Registration
- 09:30 – 09:50 New Signature/Bytes Introduction & Overview
- 09:50 – 10:20 Creating a Modern Workplace
- 10:20 – 10:50 Microsoft 365 Overview
- 10:50 – 11:05 Break
- 11:05 – 11:50 Microsoft 365 Unwrapped: Demos and use cases in action
- 11:50 – 12:10 Customer Speaker
- 12:10 – 12:30 Licensing and Next Steps
- 12:30 – 12:45 Q&A and Close
- 12:45 – 13:30 Lunch and Networking