- This event has passed.
Microsoft is proud to work with New Signature to deliver this exclusive workshop. Each session is limited to 10 participants, reserve your seat now.
The way people work together is evolving, and unique projects, workstyles, functional roles and workforce diversity call for a complete set of collaboration tools. Join us to explore new ways of communicating and collaborating in ways that were previously not possible.
This 3-hour hands-on session will give you the opportunity to try it for yourself by test driving the latest technology on a state-of-the-art device. A trained facilitator will guide you as you apply these tools to your own business scenarios and experience how they can work for you.
|09:00 AM – 09:10 AM||Introductions|
|09:10 AM – 09:30 AM||Roundtable discussion|
|09:30 AM – 11:40 AM||Hands-on immersion experience|
|11:40 AM – 12:00 PM||Closing discussions|
During this interactive session, you will explore how to use Microsoft Teams and Office 365 to:
- Create a hub for team work that works together with your other Office 365 apps
- Build customized options for each team
- Keep everyone on your team engaged
- Coauthor and share content quickly
- Gain skills that will save you time and simplify your workflow immediately
What to expect:
- No slides, demos or sales pitches!
- A uniquely customized experience based on the interests and priorities of you and your colleagues
- A facilitator to conduct the roundtable discussion and then guide you through the hands-on experience