Migrate to Microsoft Azure with confidence at a hands‑on event
IMPORTANT NOTE: Workshop content presumes a 300-level of architectural expertise of infrastructure and solutions design in this domain (even if on another platform).
Microsoft is proud to work with the following partner to deliver this workshop:
Migrate to Azure with confidence. Start moving your apps, data, and infrastructure today.
Did you know that Microsoft Azure is the only hybrid cloud that can help turn your ideas into solutions faster using a trusted cloud that is designed for you? Attend the event to learn the value of moving your applications, data, and infrastructure to Azure, and find out how your vision and your cloud can transform your business.
You’re invited for a special in-person event to learn how to migrate your existing SQL Server and/or Windows Server 2008/R2 applications to Azure to enhance your security and compliance posture, reduce costs, and unlock innovation:
- Security and Compliance: Migrating your applications to Azure enables you to strengthen your security posture and consistently meet compliance requirements. The Azure secure cloud foundation will help you more effectively counter sophisticated security threats.
- Save money: Save with extended security updates, Azure Hybrid Benefit, and optimized infrastructure. For example, moving 100 end of support servers to Azure can save customers over $750K over three years versus running them on-premises (source: Azure TCO calculator).
- Innovation: As you migrate, you can embrace the innovation available in Azure to modernize your applications. You can focus on business innovation with fully managed services such as Azure SQL Database, Azure App Service, and Azure IaaS.
Join us to learn how thousands of customers have migrated to Azure at their own pace by using a reliable methodology, flexible and powerful tools, and proven partner expertise.
Developers, Business Decision Makers, Office of the CIO
Get the most out of your Azure engagement!
- Visit https://docs.microsoft.com to get technical documentation, code examples, quick starts and tutorials
- Stay connected and get the latest scoop! Subscribe to the US Intelligent Cloud Developer newsletter
As part of the workshop, please plan to bring your laptop/PC with you.
Microsoft Technology Center – Reston
12012 Sunset Hills Road
Reston, Virginia 20190