The 10th annual Security Education Conference Toronto (SecTor) is now less one week away, and as a proud sponsor of this year’s conference, we’re excited!
For those who have registered, we look forward to welcoming you to this year’s historic event packed with unbelievable speaking talent and the largest IT security vendor expo in Canada.
If you haven’t already registered, there are a few full conference spaces left. You can save 10% with our discount code NS2016. For groups of five or more, this is your last chance to email firstname.lastname@example.org and save 20% on current registration rates. Can’t make the full conference, use the discount code NS2016expo for a free Expo Only pass.
SecTor takes place in the Metro Toronto Convention Centre (MTCC) on October 18 and 19, with pre-conference training and sessions on October 17.
More information on the conference, including who the speakers are, their sessions and the conference schedule, is available at sector.ca. In the meantime, here’s a snapshot of what you can expect at this year’s conference:
- Over 50 sessions and keynotes from the industry’s most respected and trusted experts
- The largest IT security expo in Canada
- SecTor lounge brought to you by IBM
- IoT Hack Lab and the Lock Pick Village return
- Earn up to 24 CPE credits
- Networking Party @ Steam Whistle Brewing for full conference attendees – sponsored by Rapid7, Gurucul and Tenable Network Security.
Feel free to contact the New Signature events team for any questions or concerns.