This month, the Office Explorers podcast does a high-level review of some of the new features announced at Ignite (don’t forget to check out the 2020 Book of News!). Joining Kat and Rob is Modern Workplace expert Shefali Kalia, who gives us some overviews of the three main pillars of Power Platform – Power Automate, Power Apps, and Power BI.
Ignite highlights in this episode include:
- Teams updates surrounding together mode, breakout rooms, and accessibility
- Stream and OneDrive improvements
- MyAnalytics upping their Wellness and Productivity Insights
- Virtual Commute function
- Microsoft Tunnel (VPN software option)
- Excel Power BI integration
Also, be sure to migrate your SharePoint flows over to Power Automate since that aspect of SharePoint is going away soon!
Listen to the full episode above, or via a variety of other listening apps.
Other Ways to Listen:
You can also add Office Explorers to your favorite podcast feed by using this link.