As part of our ongoing commitment to product and service development, New Signature has added new features to its exclusive Cloud Management Portal (CMP) in order to enhance the user experience and provide increased capabilities and deeper insight for clients.
Among the newly-released functions are:
- Filter your Usage & Billing reports by Azure Resource Group to create targeted reports and discover trends by resource group.
- Filter your Usage & Billing reports by Azure Tag(s) to categorize and slice and cross-section data.
- Add additional emails for billing/usage reports to easily keep stakeholders in the loop.
- Enhanced billing report layout makes analyzing your consumption and spending simpler with greater insight.
- The new Subscription Summary report provides the total cost for subscriptions over a specified time period.
- Usage & Billing reports can be easily exported to CSV, as well as saved and delivered on a recurring schedule via email.
- Improved analysis for RightSizing includes ARM VM memory and disk I/O analysis.
New Signature’s Cloud Management Portal (CMP) is a Software-as-a-Solution that seamlessly interfaces with Microsoft Azure and provides comprehensive financial governance and management of an enterprise’s Microsoft Azure spend and enables optimization of Azure usage. CMP allows companies to effectively manage and control their Azure spend, as well as easily track where you are spending and who is spending within your organization. Learn more about the benefits and possible cost-savings through the CMP and CMP’s RightSizing feature in under two minutes, meet Mark.
Current New Signature clients can easily download, setup and begin using the Portal within minutes. If you would like to learn more about Microsoft Azure and the New Signature-exclusive CMP, contact an expert today.