New Signature is proud to announce that we took home top honors at the 17th Annual Communicator Awards. Websites that we designed and built won one gold and five silver awards in categories ranging from best Activism website to best Restaurant website.
With thousands of entries received from across the US and around the world, the Communicator Awards is the largest and most competitive awards program honoring the creative excellence for communications professionals.
New Signature took home the following awards:
- Oceana Adopt Marine Wildlife Ecommerce Store – 2011 Gold Award of Excellence (Websites – Environmental Awareness)
- Bar Pilar – 2011 Silver Award of Distinction (Websites – Restaurant)
- AAAS MemberCentral – 2011 Silver Award of Distinction (Websites – Associations)
- Spill the Truth – 2011 Silver Award of Distinction (Websites – Activism)
- Food & Water Watch – 2011 Silver Award of Distinction (Websites – Charitable Organizations / Non-Profit)
- I Am Working America – 2011 Silver Award of Distinction (Websites – Activism)
The Communicator Awards are judged and overseen by the International Academy of the Visual Arts (IAVA), a 550+ member organization of leading professionals from various disciplines of the visual arts dedicated to embracing progress and the evolving nature of traditional and interactive media. Current IAVA membership represents a “Who’s Who” of acclaimed media, advertising, and marketing firms including: Condè Nast, Coach, Disney, The Ellen Degeneres Show, Estee Lauder, HBO, Keller Crescent, Monster.com, MTV, Polo Ralph Lauren, Sotheby’s Institute of Art, Tribal DDB, Victoria’s Secret, Wired, Yahoo!, and many others.