We are proud to announce that New Signature has received the 2010 National Capital Business Ethics Award in the micro company category (companies with 50 employees or fewer). The Awards recognize companies that exemplify a strong commitment to business excellence and to the highest standards of civic and social responsibility, integrity and ethical conduct in the Greater Washington region.
We are thrilled that New Signature’s commitment to an ethical approach to business has been recognized with this prestigious award. New Signature’s core values shape the way we do business and drive our success. Since our founding, we have pledged to:
- Be a great company to do business with—for colleagues, customers, partners and suppliers.
- Provide only superior services.
- Foster client communication and provide polite customer service.
- Educate our clients.
- Stay creative and be forward thinking, proactive, entrepreneurial and adaptive.
- Promote trust and credibility through legal and ethical conduct.
- Promote diversity of experience, culture, ideas and opinions.
- Contribute proactively to a better community.
The consistent application of these values has allowed us to operate a successful double bottom line business with a conventional bottom line—financial profit or loss—and a second bottom line in terms of positive social impact. This commitment and the support of our customers, partners and suppliers has positioned us to do what we love: deliver services and build products that use technology creatively, are beautifully designed, have a positive impact on the community, and are always backed by passionate, friendly support.
The National Capital Business Ethics Awards are presented annually by the National Capital Chapter of the Society of Financial Service Professionals, in partnership with George Mason University. The awards honor companies in the Washington area that demonstrate a strong commitment to the highest ethical business practices in daily operations, management philosophies and response to crises and challenges.