New Signature Labs released the WordPress Easy Post Types plugin today. This plugin allows publishers to easily build complex websites using WordPress 3.0. The Easy Post Types plugin extends WordPress and provides a GUI interface that combines and leverages the power of custom post types, custom taxonomies, and meta tags. Publishers don’t have to hack code to take advantage of the new powerful features of WP 3.0. Easy Post Types is distributed under the GNU General Public License.
- Ready to Use. Use standard WordPress query rules to quickly list content in your page templates, no need for any custom PHP coding.
- Pre-Packaged. Create custom content types on the fly through the WordPress backend.
- Themable. Available out of the box with the base theme or quickly override using your own.
- Robust. Add unlimited fields to your content types.
- Extensible. Many out of the box field types available, or create your own through the plugin API.
- Customizable. Fields can be ordered in the template to allow better input workflow for the user.
- Pluggable. Simply create a field and it’s plugged into your content type automatically.
- Simple. One single call to display any field in an output.
- Advanced Users. Access to the plugin object for advanced users at the post level.