New Signature Labs is pleased to announce the release of the Drupal Most Popular contributed module for the Drupal publish platform. New Signature Labs developed the Drupal Most Popular module to give website administrators and maintainers a turn-key solution for creatively and effectively showcasing the most popular content on their website in a highly customizable block.
The module comes packaged with several common analytics services:
- Google Analytics Most Viewed
- Drupal Most Commented Pages
- Drupal Most Viewed
- AddThis.com Most Emailed
The module is built using an extensible framework that allows for fast and granular customization of the look and feel as well as the packages and services it can integrate with. Designed and developed by New Signature Labs, the Most Popular Module is ideal for all types of Drupal websites.
Features and benefits include:
- Pre-packaged with Google Analytics Most Viewed, Drupal Most Commented and Viewed pages and the AddThis Most Emailed feature.
- Easy to install. Simply download, configure and see what’s popular across your website.
- Extensible. Plugin architecture allows for addition of new services, which can pull data from 3rd-party providers or internally from Drupal.
- Ready to use out of the box as a block. Configurable style that includes three default styles to choose from.
- Scalable. Data is retreived when Drupal cron runs & is cached locally. Allows quotas and intervals to be set for friendly 3rd party integration.
- Customizable. Can configure number of results to pull from each service, time intervals to use, order of display for services and intervals in block.
- Drupal based configuration so you can quickly control options and features through the Drupal administration interface.
The module is distributed under the GNU General Public License.