New Signature is honored to be named to the Inc. 5000 list of the fastest growing private companies in America for the fourth consecutive year. On the 2014 list, New Signature is ranked the 2,126th fastest growing private company in the United States, and the 22nd in the District of Columbia. Robust, multi-year growth to the tune of 188% over the past three years and net new job creation are two of the defining success metrics.
“The 2014 list added such powerhouses as GoPro, Tough Mudder, Bowlmoor, and Lending Club,” says Inc. Magazine President and Editor in Chief Eric Schurenberg. Here are some fast facts about this year’s list of honorees:
- Number of companies located in the DC metro area: 316
- Jobs created from 2010-2013 by the IT services industry : 5,482
- Fastest growing industry sector by aggregate growth rate: Consumer products & services
- Jobs added by New Signature in the previous 3 years: 45
- Total revenue per industry (IT Services) in 2013: $19.3B
Founded in 2003, New Signature is a Microsoft national solutions provider that provides information technology consulting and support, cloud computing and training services to business of all sizes. Our core values shape the way we do business, and our singular focus is to deliver exceptional experiences to everyone we encounter – clients, colleagues, partners, vendors and our community. In the past 5 years alone, we have received over 120 awards for our work in design, technology and community service – including being named the 2014 Microsoft United States Partner of the Year.