Do you have any Office apps that just sort of hang out in your waffle icon, but you aren’t sure how to approach their use? Many users feel that way with Planner, but if you’re not exploring the organization and productivity-boosting aspects of Microsoft Planner, you could be missing out on some serious benefits.
In our newest episode of Office Explorers, hosts Kat Memenza and Rob Murray meet with New Signature expert Ryan Yaegle, who is our go-to contact for all things Microsoft Planner.
Ryan walks the team through the power of Planner, touching on all the benefits, such as:
- Tiers of organization (planners, buckets, tabs, priority levels)
- Streamlined communication
- File Sharing Directly Via Planner
- Integration with Microsoft Teams, Outlook and other Office technologies
- Filtering and tracking tasks
- Condensing disparate planning tools into one hub
Click the following tile link to tune in, check out past episodes or review other ways to listen below:
Ways to Listen:
You can even add to your favorite podcast feed by using this link.
Want to learn more? Browse the library of learning opportunities and content below:
- Library of all the Office Explorers episodes
- Blog Post: Creating Your M365 Plan: Defining Business Strategy
- The full New Signature Modern Workplace content library