After months of planning, scheduling, and rehearsing the New Signature team is excited to head out this weekend to Orlando, Florida to attend and speak at the Microsoft Worldwide Partner Conference (WPC). This conference is the key place to hear from Microsoft leadership about the vision, innovation, and strategy that has been laid out for the coming months. Each year we leave the conference inspired, energized, and eager to continue our journey with Microsoft to deliver outstanding solutions to our customers.
For a second consecutive year, New Signature has been recognized as the Microsoft US Partner of the Year, an honor that we are immensely proud of and we are excited to share our story with other partners at WPC this year. The New Signature team will be speaking at the conference on a variety of topics (see schedule below). If you are joining the conference in person, please stop by and say hi! If you will be streaming the conference and following on social media be sure to share your thoughts with us on Twitter.
Our bags are packed, our schedules set, and we look forward to seeing everyone in Orlando!
New Signature WPC Schedule:
Sunday July 12th
- Session CP06 – #winningloadsofnewcloudcustomers – Christopher Hertz, Founder and President
Monday July 13th
- Session OFC03 – Building Office 365 Momentum: The Enterprise Opportunity – Christopher Hertz, Founder and President
Tuesday July 14h
- Session MPN07 – Increase your profit by driving your customers’ cloud usage & consumption – Christopher Hertz, Founder and President
- Session COM05 – How to beat Salesforce.com – Reed Wiedower, Chief Technology Officer
- Session CP06 (repeat) – #winningloadsofnewcloudcustomers – Alison Garback, Vice President, Brand Marketing
- Session CA06 – Innovating & Investing to Grow Your Business – David Geevaratne, Co-Founder and Chief Sales Officer
- Session ISV04 – Cloud Transformation Best Practices Panel for ISV’s – Brian Bourne, President, Canada
- Session REG01 Microsoft North America General Session – Christopher Hertz, Founder and President
Wednesday July 15th
- Session COM07 – Leading the Digital Workplace of the Future: Competing to Win Against Google – David Geevaratne, Co-Founder and Chief Sales Officer