In 2015, Microsoft elevated their Office 365 platform to an enterprise level when they unveiled Office 365 E5, a new premium Office 365 Enterprise Suite. The platform includes new functionalities including Skype for Business services, new analytics features, and advanced security features, and New Signature has a team of collaboration experts ready to help you learn about and implement the services to transform your business.
As the world of business aligns more readily within a mobile and cloud-based atmosphere, more and more people are working remotely and require business platforms that gives them accessibility and efficiency regardless of location. Office 365 delivers that mobility and productivity, and the E5 version allows modern collaboration while still maintaining a security and governance level that allows peace of mind for businesses.
New E5 Capabilities
- Skype for Business Meeting Broadcast brings employees together with easy-to-use video conferencing.
- PSTN Conferencing allows global access to dial-in for meetings.
- Cloud PBX takes your business phone system to the cloud for more efficiency and less maintenance.
- Personalized Insight
- Power BI Pro brings live business analytics & visualization in one place.
- Delve Org Analytics gives access to view and analyze team and organizational insights.
- People-Centric Compliance
- Customer-controlled data access with Customer LockBox personal encryption keys.
- Secure attachments and URLs with Advanced Threat Protection.
- E5 delivers enhanced legal and compliance searched with Predictive eDiscovery.
- Advanced Security Management allowed enhanced visibility and control.
Learn more about how E5 can drive your operations and productivity forward. New Signature will be hosting a learning experience on Thursday, February 9, at 10:00 a.m. ET. You can register now for this free webinar.