2017 boasted the most blogs published by New Signature to date, and our team is committed to keeping our customers and communities up-to-date with education on all things Microsoft and New Signature-related.
We get contributed blogs for all service areas and teams in New Signature. Our core values guide us to be generous and innovative, and one way we can connect with others is by sharing our thoughts, ideas, and expertise.
If you’re a new reader of the New Signature blog, you can browse our blog web page, or use the blog filter to sort by topic if you’re looking for something specific. Also in 2017, we created a 26-part series on the ABCs of Microsoft technologies with each blog post brought to you by a letter of the alphabet. And no, we did not skip the difficult letters:
- X is for Xbox: A Model of Microsoft’s “Better Together” Philosphy
- Q is for Quantum Computing
- Z is for Zero
We have compiled a list of the top five blogs that had the most readers and the most engagement across our social media accounts as a look back on all the ways we have grown, learned and shared
- A First Look at the OneDrive Admin Center
- New Signature lights Up a Twitter Storm of Holiday Cheer with Interactive Tree Displays
- Office 365 for Project Management
- Three Ways to Restore Azure IaaS VMs
- Should You Use Design Manager for SharePoint Online?
What do you want to read about? New Signature is always interested in answering your questions and putting forth thought leadership that is relevant and useful. Give us a suggestion below or by reaching out to a New Signature expert to connect about an idea.